Lerner Molded Plastics and ADVAN Design | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Large Part Plastics Manufacturing | Plastic Injection Molding
For decades, the Northeast Ohio business community has been a hub for innovation in manufacturing. Significantly, Aurora, Ohio’s Lerner Molded Plastics has set itself apart when it comes to providing reliable plastic fabrication services. If you plan to learn more about how large part plastics manufacturing services from Lerner Molded plastics can help you get the most out of your next project, then visit the company website. You can also find more information about the Lerner Molded Plastics Team and its commitment to quality by visiting the ADVAN Design blog.
Large Part Plastics Manufacturing For Healthcare: Choosing the Right Materials | Material Selection
Have you and your team been thinking about contributing personal protective equipment (PPE) or other products to help curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic? Committing to such a production shift can seem overwhelming, without a doubt, especially when you are not familiar with certain large part plastics manufacturing methods.
However, when you dedicate the necessary time to the planning process and partner with experts, you can do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 and benefit from the most cost-effective results. To list, some of the most important factors to consider when investing in large part plastics manufacturing services for healthcare include
- A Material’s Biocompatibility
- Consider both ISO certification and facility standards.
- Do your parts need to be FDA compliant?
- Life Cycle of a Plastic
- Does your application require parts to be reusable?
- Are single-use pieces cost-effective?
- How long does a certain material retain chemical resistance or resist cracking, for example?
- Method of Sterilization
- Will you need to use gamma irradiation, autoclaving, or ethylene oxide gas to sterilize pieces?
- Which method will be the most cost-effective?
- Resistance to Both Abrasion and Chemical Wear
- Chemical resistance varies by molecular makeup.
- Consider how cost-effective cleaning parts of a certain material will be.
About Lerner Molded Plastics | Large Part Plastics Manufacturing | Large Injection Molded
Client businesses across a wide range of industries have counted on Lerner Molded Plastics for both premier plastic fabrication and affordable prices for nearly three decades. To list, available services include
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Rotational Molding
- Plastic Extrusion
- Both Tool Design and Build
- Secondary Services
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Post Molded Painting
- In-Mold Labeling
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Complete Product Assembly and Packout
- Full Electronics Assembly Capability
- Complete In-house Electronics Assembly Capabilities
- Electrical Connector Assembly Capabilities
- Complete Packout Capabilities – Finished Packaging
- Full Supply Chain Services
- Local Sourcing of all Raw Materials, Packaging, and Sub-Assembly Components
- Warehousing of Finished Product
- Direct Drop Ship Capabilities
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Large Part Plastics Manufacturing | Rapid Prototyping
Above all, ADVAN Design is a full service digital and traditional marketing resource for the growth of businesses across the Northeast Ohio community and far beyond. Our clients count on us for top quality search engine optimization (SEO) packages and website design services, for example. If you want to bring your business ahead of all of the uncertainty of these times, then reach out to our dedicated creative team today.