Do you need to make a substantial upgrade to your current manufacturing air systems? If so, consider Becker’s regenerative blowers and other centralized air system machinery. Becker is a company that puts great focus on creating quality regenerative blowers, vacuum pumps, and more. Providing a myriad of different models and products, Becker has unparalleled flexibility in the industry. Becker has no issues meeting the needs of their clients. When compared to other blowers and pumps on the market, Becker’s machines are much quieter while also being significantly more powerful and efficient. They employ a non-positive displacement method, compared a positive displacement pump used as a Food Grade Gear Pump, to regenerate air molecules to create a vacuum or pressure. Positive displacement compressors, on the other hand, are much more costly and less powerful. In addition, most Becker pump models do not use oil, making for a much more environmentally friendly centralized air system.
Since 1885, Becker has been providing the industry with top-notch regenerative blowers and other air system services. Today, Becker has built itself to become a leading company in the production of centralized air technologies. They also designed the rotary vane vacuum pump. This pump employs efficient technology to perform consistently cycle after cycle.
Becker has a reputation for working tirelessly on improving air system technologies and products. Since the beginning, they have been trying to increase the rate at which their pumps move air. With Becker’s total solutions for vacuum and low-pressure applications, they can bring your business to a quiet, efficient, environmentally-friendly state.
Becker’s SV Series | Single and Two-Stage Regenerative Blowers
Becker’s regenerative blowers have recently received an upgrade. The SV series introduces single and two-stage blowers that are much more compact, efficient, and cost-effective than previous models and competing brands. The SV series pumps are just another enhancement in a long history of technology development. Becker has always been working towards new heights in, efficiency, and they do not plan on ending that tradition.
The following lists some advantages of the SV Series Pumps:
- A More Compact Design
- Lowered horsepower with greater capacities
- Higher flows of 735 CFM with single-stage blowers
- Higher pressures of 213” WG with two-stage pressures
- Much lighter weight
When selecting pumps for air systems some of the most critical factors to consider include:
- Is a Bubble trap required?
- Flow Rate
- In all, the higher a pump’s flow rate, the lower its draining time and flow indicators
- The environment of the Application
- Consider the air quality of your facility, for example.
- What gases will your pump encounter that could possibly slow operation or cause contamination
- Both Cost and Maintenance
- Consider the frequency of pump maintenance along with the initial purchase price
- Do you need explosion proof lighting?
- Will regular oil changes, for example, be affordable or reasonable for your goals?
- Do you need a Bubble Trap for your inline processes?
- The Inline Bubble Trap is a device to remove the air bubbles from water-based solutions. Air bubbles in the fluidic flow can cause significant problems because they change the physical properties of microfluidics systems unpredictably, often leading to shearing forces that are difficult for designers and technicians alike. The inline trap aids by removing these unpredictable variations before they do damage or complicate design processes downstream; it’s recommended as an essential safeguard in any engineering system with fluids and a site flow indicator.
Over more than one hundred years, Becker Pumps Corporation has worked to earn a reputation as a global leader in pneumatic equipment manufacturing. Pieces from Becker Pumps Corporation’s selection are essential for efficiency in a wide range of applications, including
In addition, the smaller models of the SV series include integrated relief valves and inlet filters, helping provide a cleaner impeller, lower temperature, and longer lifespan. The clear valve cover also allows for much more convenient access for maintenance and inspection.
Any companies looking to upgrade their centralized air systems should consider Becker’s product line. Their regenerative blowers are the most cost-effective, efficient solution for any workplace.