6 Tips For A Successful Business Card
1. Think about the paper. Instead of the traditional card, why not use something heavier, and why not use a texture? The feel of the card in someone’s hand will leave an impression, especially when it’s different from the rest. Other people might notice it and want to examine it.
2. How about the shape and size? There is no reason to be traditional here. Opt for a unique shape or size that stands out from the rest. Just make sure your size is reasonable, so customers can tuck it into their pocket, purse, or wallet.
3. Leave enough space for a personal note. Nothing touches people more than a personal message you write just for them. It also helps them remember who you are.
4. Include your most important contact information. Beside your name, include an office phone number, cell phone number, and an email. Make it easy for your customers to select the method they feel most comfortable with when they want to contact you.
5. Avoid filling up all the space on your card. Too much content will overwhelm anyone looking at it. When it’s difficult to sort out information, or the information is too hard to find, many people will give up and move on to someone else.
6. Your business card logo is an expression of your brand. It needs to agree with what your brand represents. It is critically important that your logo is a strong symbol that is in harmony with your brand. That will help to create a united impression in the mind of your customer. Remember Kleenex?