Lerner Molded Plastics and Avanaire Design | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Large Scale Injection Molding
At Avanaire Design, we are thankful to collaborate with some of the most innovative manufacturers in Northeast Ohio and beyond. Aurora, Ohio’s Lerner Molded Plastics is just one of these industry leaders. Without a doubt, we are thankful to be the minds behind the company’s digital marketing strategy. If you have been looking for durable custom plastic parts for your next project, then you can feel confident in teaming up with Lerner Molded Plastics.
With this in mind, you can learn more about large scale injection molding services and more from Lerner Molded Plastics by visiting the company website. In addition, you can find more information about the Lerner Molded Plastics team and its work by visiting the Avanaire Design blog.
5 Design Tips for Injection Molding | Large Scale Injection Molding
Have you and your colleagues been looking for custom injection molded plastic parts for your next project? You and your team will need to dedicate some time to the design process if you want the most cost-effective results possible. See the list below for some tips.
- Keep Wall Thicknesses Consistent.
- Uniformity will make for the best flow possible.
- Try to keep wall thicknesses between 2 and 3 mm.
- Prototype as Early in the Process as Possible.
- This can help you fix mistakes early.
- Early prototyping can help you and your team save on tooling costs.
- Consider Plastic Overmolding.
- Overmolding can eliminate the need for manual gasket placement and can save on manufacturing costs.
- Know The Limitations of Your Materials.
- Consider cooling time, shrinkage factor, and flexibility, for example.
- These vary by material and can impact the cost.
- Consider Draft.
- Draft angles help to release parts from tools, but can complicate the mating of parts.
- Avoid zero-draft areas.
About Lerner Molded Plastics | Large Scale Injection Molding
For nearly three decades, Lerner Molded Plastics has both provided top-quality fabrication services and grown as a leader of its industry. To list, client businesses count on Lerner Molded Plastics for
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Rotational Molding
- Plastic Extrusion
- Both Tool Design and Build
- Secondary Services
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Post Molded Painting
- In-Mold Labeling
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Product Assembly and Packout
- Electronics Assembly Capability
- In-house Electronics Assembly Capabilities
- Electrical Connector Assembly Capabilities
- Complete Packout Capabilities – Finished Packaging
- Bar Coding
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Full Supply Chain Services
- Local Sourcing of all Raw Materials, Packaging, and Sub-Assembly Components
- Warehousing of Finished Product
- Direct Drop Ship Capabilities
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today.
Have you and your team been trying to plan your next move in your response to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic? Have you been looking for a way to revitalize your brand’s digital presence? If so, then connect with the team of internet marketers and website designers from Avanaire Design today.
We want to hear all about your brand’s “why” and use what we learn to customize a multifaceted digital marketing campaign to help your business grow. Overall, we have the strategy and technology to reflect the vision of any business in any industry.
In fact, your business could be next! So reach out to our team and grow with us today. Our custom marketing plans can include
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Plans
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Business Card Design
- Print Advertisements
- Brochure Design
- Catalog Design
- Promotional Vehicle Wraps